Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Sorry, Did You Say Something?

hey
Well hey there
how ya doin?
Pretty good. You?
not too bad. filling out some job applications
Money is rather necessary :)
haha, yeah. whatcha up to?
Not much, relaxing.
relaxing is good
Agreed :)
so... about last night
Haha! Yeah...
yeah
I know it sounds cliche, but I'm not usually like that.
oh really?
Not at all, actually, haha.
i see
I wanted to apologize for the licking incident. Like I said, not really something I do on a regular basis...
haha, no problem
So how are your bruises? Mine are already turning a lovely shade of purple.
i've actually gotta go, ttyl
Oh, ok. See you later.
Nate is offline
*  *  *  *  *
hey what's up?
Hey! Not much, you?
just hanging out
The best :)
so hey, me and my roommates are having a party tomorrow night
Oh yeah?
if you wanna come
No repeats of last time, I promise :)
haha, ok
No more Smirnoff for me, ha
should be a good time
Sounds great! 
So how's the job situation? Any leads?
sorry, i gotta go. see ya tomorrow
Ok. See you then.
Nate is offline
*  *  *  *  *
hey how's your lip?
A jagged, open wound relentlessly spewing blood, haha.
oh ok, haha
No, it's not too bad.
sorry about the shitty night
Oh, it's alright.
i mean, i just thought that after last time you woulda been cool with it
Yeah
idk, sorry
Well, I kind of put myself in that position, so...
yeah, definitely
Did I leave my blue sweater in your room?
don't think so
I wonder where it could be, haha.
i gotta go, we're having another party here next weekend but i think we figured out that's not really your scene, haha
Oh. Yeah, probably for the best.
ttyl
Bye.
Nate is offline

No comments:

Post a Comment